I was nominated for this amazing award nearly two months ago (OMG, where does time go!!), and (typically for me!) I only realised now that there were things I was supposed to do in return. So, here we go. Better late than never.
As a recipient of this award, here is what I have been asked to do.
1. Thank and link the amazing person(s) who nominated you.
Thank you, @BeInspired, you definitely made my day/week/month!
2. List the rules and display the award.
OK, here they are!
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
Hm, this one is tricky!
- I started my blog three months ago today (exactly). Happy three month’s anniversary to me!
- I love writing. Have been writing since a very young age, apparently. I don’t remember much about my early years (oops), but according to one of my classmates from primary school, our literature teacher used to praise me a lot for my writing skills. Nearly went into a fit every time I presented one of my pieces to her. Huh, why is my memory so weak…
- I am very tall. No surprise, given the title of my blog, hey.
- Apart from my height, you won’t find much personal information about me on the blog, sorry. But I do have a Facebook page… Why don’t you like that maybe? You can find me here.
- Contrary to what is expected from someone of my height, I hate playing basketball, volleyball, jogging, anything involving running and jumping.
- I do like to go to the gym though.
- Last fact: I am hoping to interview someone VERY famous on my blog one day. Wish me luck!
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
There you go. Ball passed onto other bloggers. Happy blogging everyone!