After being nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award, I have now been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by BJSCRIBBLES AND PHOTOGRAPHY, It’s All Relative... and Versus Blurb. Thanks very much for this, ladies! And yes, if there is one thing that my blog is, it is versatile!
Here are the rules of the award:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
Seven Facts About Myself
I have been lucky enough to receive a few blog award nominations so far, so finding facts about myself to share with you is becoming a bit of a challenge! As some of you may remember, I try to keep my blog as anonymous as possible… not sure how long for that will be possible. 🙂 Anyway, here are the facts about me:
- I do blog about tall fashion, but, truth be told, I love clothes shopping for my kids more.
- We have a fish tank with six fish and I am the one who feeds them every day. So far I have never forgotten to, although I am, officially, absent minded (evidence – here)!
- I don’t like crying at films (as some of you will remember from one of my previous award nominations), but last night I cried a bit when watching “Frozen”. Pathetic, I know!
- Apart from writing, I also love translating. This is what I always wanted to do for living – not meant to happen.
- I do speak English with an accent. This will come as no surprise to those who have read my post on this.
- I can’t ride a bicycle – and, judging by my miserable attempts to learn, I never will.
- I don’t like giving facts about myself!
My nominations (blogs I follow that I do think are versatile):
- Living Over the Hill
- Jeneral Musings
- A Canadian in Shanghai
- Don Charisma
- Inspiring Max
- Puffing Colours
- Smiling in Sonoma
- Steve Says…
- Silly Crazy Love
- The Suozapalooza Blog
- Life, the Universe and Lani
- Red’s Wrap
- Pied Type
I do hope that some of them will accept the award, so am now heading over to their blogs to let them know of this privilege!