I was nominated for this amazing award nearly two months ago (OMG, where does time go!!), and (typically for me!) I only realised now that there were things I was supposed to do in return. So, here we go. Better late than never.
As a recipient of this award, here is what I have been asked to do.
1. Thank and link the amazing person(s) who nominated you.
Thank you, @BeInspired, you definitely made my day/week/month!
2. List the rules and display the award.
OK, here they are!
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
Hm, this one is tricky!
- I started my blog three months ago today (exactly). Happy three month’s anniversary to me!
- I love writing. Have been writing since a very young age, apparently. I don’t remember much about my early years (oops), but according to one of my classmates from primary school, our literature teacher used to praise me a lot for my writing skills. Nearly went into a fit every time I presented one of my pieces to her. Huh, why is my memory so weak…
- I am very tall. No surprise, given the title of my blog, hey.
- Apart from my height, you won’t find much personal information about me on the blog, sorry. But I do have a Facebook page… Why don’t you like that maybe? You can find me here.
- Contrary to what is expected from someone of my height, I hate playing basketball, volleyball, jogging, anything involving running and jumping.
- I do like to go to the gym though.
- Last fact: I am hoping to interview someone VERY famous on my blog one day. Wish me luck!
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Notes from the U.K. – for being the first professional writer to comment on one of my stories, and give me such positive feedback. Thank you!
- Mira Shareif – for being the first ever blog I read. I’d never heard of WordPress before.
- The Cavan Project – for inspiring me to do my own research of tall musicians.
- HarsH ReaLiTy – for his opinionated posts, brilliant writing and his meet’n’great posts: best networking opportunity ever.
- Luke & Bella – for amazing romance stories.
- How depression affects my life – for not making me feel guilty for feeling sad.
- Decreasing Anxiety and depression – for their noble role.
- cancerkillingrecipe – for such a good blog.
- ronovanwrites – for posts to make you think.
- Easter Ellen – for overcoming. What we all aim for.
- SocioTech’nowledge – for addressing important education issues. And for being my loyal reader.
- Better Rock Formations – for bringing out the stalker in us without judgement!
- Live 🙂 Laugh 😀 Love ❤ – for bringing a smile on our faces.
- love HAPPY notes – for being such a happy, good-mood blog.
- Philosopher Mouse of the Hedge – for standing out of the crowd.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
There you go. Ball passed onto other bloggers. Happy blogging everyone!