Within the course of three (!) days, I have been nominated for this award three (THREE) times. I know!!! How could I possibly not accept it??
And now it has been nominated again and again, so five times!
Here’s how it works:
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by bloggers for newer or up-and-coming fellow bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and to also help the new blogger reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the blogger who chose them. This award acknowledges bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with their viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines.
The guidelines for the One Lovely Blog Award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog (done, thanks very much to and @Rachel M).
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
Here are the seven facts about me:
1. I love Russian literature. I can talk to you for ages about my favourite writers and novels. And bore you to death.
2. I love music, but I totally dislike country music (sorry, no offence to country music fans!). As a matter of fact, all I know about it are some famous names – full stop.
3. When I was in secondary school, I published a short story about communist stuff that won some kind of an award. How last century is that??
4. I always thought my age gap with my parents was too big, but I had my first child exactly at the age my mum had me, 33.
5. I hate crying at movies – just not my thing. Still, I cried at the final scenes of ‘Home Alone 2’. Yup. In my defence, I must say I was heavily pregnant at the time.
6. First movie that made me cry was ‘Schindler’s List’.
7. A year ago I won a photo competition (
#itookthescenicroute on Twitter) and am still awaiting my award (I am patient, I know!). Will let you know once I have received it!
For their positive outlook on life when life is difficult and challenging:
For promoting healthy lifestyle and outlook on life:
Inspirational parenting (and not only) blogs:
For being not just mouth-watering culinary blogs, but also good entertaining reads:
Personal blogs with a difference:
Happy writing to all of us, and I do hope to hear back from some of you. 🙂