My blogger friend Vasantha Vivek from My Sweet Nothings nominated me for yet another award (original post here) – the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thanks very much, my friend, for showing me your appreciation once again!
Rules for the award, as usual:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you. Tick.
- Answer the questions from your nominators. Tick.
- Nominate few other bloggers and give them the same number of questions you answered. Tick.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog. Will do once the post has gone up. Promise!
- Put the award button on your blog. Unfortunately, my new theme doesn’t seem to be coping well with displaying the blog award badges in the sidebar, so I would have to say No to this rule. 😦
Here are the questions I was asked:
What’s your favorite childhood book?
Jules Verne’s “Captain Nemo”. I don’t remember much (or any!) of it nowadays, but this was my favourite author when I was a child. I did read all of his books!
How often do you blog?
There is no particular pattern in my blogging. Sometimes I don’t post for a couple of weeks (as it is the case at present), while at other times I may bombard my readers twice or even three times a week. Not a consistent blogger, am I!
What would you do if you won $1 million?
As unorthodox as this may sound, I would sort out my personal life first (don’t ask! 😦 ). Then buy a lovely house for my family and do some travels with my loved ones.
What makes you smile?
The look of my kids when they are asleep. There is nothing cuter and more touching than this.
What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
I hardly ever get free time, so anything I could use it for would go under the category “favourite”! Read a book, write a blog post, watch a movie… anything.
Who is the most beautiful person you have ever met?
The love of my life! The man who showed me that it is possible to be loved for who you are. The man who makes me happy.
I nominate some of my new WordPress followers – as a thank you for their online friendship:
And My Questions for Them:
- How did you find my blog and what prompted you to click on “Follow This Blog”? This is very important to me now that I am self hosted, so am itching to know.
- Now that you blog, can you imagine your life without doing it?
- What does your blog mean to you?
- Can you describe your blog in one or two sentences?
- What would you ask Santa for (purely and selfishly!) yourself?
- Have you got a New Year’s resolution, and if yes, what is it?